You have the following information about a restaurant in Year 0007:
■ Actual sales revenue in November was $80,000.
■ Actual purchases (cost of sales) in November was $30,000.
Sales revenue will be 40% cash. Credit card sales revenue is 60% of sales, of which 96% is collected in the month of sales; the remaining 4% is collected early in the following month. Purchases of inventory, 20% is paid in the month of purchase and the remaing 80% is paid in the month following the purchases. The condensed budgeted income statement for December, Year 0007, follows:
The wages and operating expenses included in the budgeted income statement will be paid in December, Year 0007. Rent was prepaid in January for the entire year. Prepare a cash budget for the month of December, Year 0007. November ending cash is $4,800.
GET THIS PAPER OR A SIMILAR PAPER WITH SUBMIT YOUR HOMEWORKS AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT
You have the following information about a restaurant in Year 0007: ¦ Actual sales revenue in… 1 answer below » was first posted on June 29, 2020 at 12:07 am.
©2019 "Submit Your Assignment". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org