1. What is a theory? What are its main components? How do researchers test their theory?
2. What are the main claims of Freud’s psychoanalytic theory? Explain the different components
of the psyche, according to Freud.
3. What does it mean to say that psychoanalytic theory is deterministic?
4. What does it mean to say that, according to Freud’s theory, the part of the human mind that a
person can “see” is only the tip of the iceberg?
5. What is Adler’s Individual Psychology? How does it differ from Freud’s theory?
6. What is the psychodynamic approach to understanding human development?
7. What is Sullivan’s Interpersonal Theory of Psychotherapy?
8. What is a Freudian slip? Can you find a couple of examples?
9. What is Erickson’s Theory of Psychosocial Development?
10. What is Bowlby’s Attachment Theory?
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.