Week Four Assignment – Summary Questions
Answer three questions taking one from each chapter. Note: Your answers are due on the last day of class, November 24
Chapter 14 and Appendix 4A
Chapter 4A: Applications of Demand and Supply
1. What are the 5 major functions of the US government in our economy? Provide real instances for each one.
2. Briefly explain the main purpose of the following antitrust laws: Sherman Act, Clayton Act, Federal Trade Commission Act, Robinson-Patman Act, Celler-Kefauver Act and Hart-Scott-Rodino Act.
3. How the antitrust policy was played against Microsoft in the US and Europe from 1999 to 2007?
4. Briefly explain with your own real examples the two types of externalities
5. How can local governments use quota restrictions, taxes and marketable permits to reduce the consumption of cigarettes because of its negative effect on non-smokers?
6. How the Coase theorem could be applied to the previous smoking situation?
7. What are the main elements of selling products and services to the US government?
8. What are the reasons and incentives to engage in merger activities?
1. Explain Price Floor with an Example.
2. Explain Price Ceiling with an example.
3. What are the functions of Rental prices?
4. Who gains and who loses from Rent Control?
5. Explain Quantity Restrictions with an example?
Chapter 5:Demand Estimation and Forecasting
Why do we need a good data?
What are regression and regression analysis?
What is the difference between a simple regression equation and a multiple regression equation?
What are the two types of data used in regression analysis?
What does the coefficient of determination measure?
For what are the t-test and F-test used for?
What is forecasting and what would a firm need to forecast?
What are the conditions for a good forecast?
What is qualitative forecasting?
What is quantitative forecasting?
What is trend analysis?
What is exponential smoothing?
What is the delphi method?
How economic indicators can help managers? (Consider Table 5.4)
Click on the “Week Four Assignment – Summary Questions” link above to submit your assignment, as well to get more information regarding the due date and grading rubric.
Password 1983Jessica$ (thats a Capital J)
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount! Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post week 4 assignment 30 appeared first on Custom Nursing Help.