This is a study guide for my healthy lifestyles course (part 3)
- What are the proper weight lifting techniques?
- Name various stretching techniques. Which one is commonly associated with injuries?
- When lifting a heavy object off the floor you should remember to ________________?
- What are the characteristics of sports drinks and energy drinks? Are they ever useful?
- Describe characteristics of type A, B, and C personality?
- What are the physiological responses to the sympathetic nervous system’s fight or flight response?
- What effect does exercise have on stress?
- Be able to explain the following relaxation techniques: guided imagery, progressive relaxation, meditation, diaphragmatic breathing, autogenic training, and visual imagery.
- What are the risk factors for Cardiovascular Disease and Cancer? Which are modifiable and which are un-modifiable?
- What is considered the “Good Cholesterol” and what is “Bad Cholesterol”? What are desirable numbers for each type of cholesterol?
- At a cellular level, how would you describe cancer?
- How do phytonutrients help prevent cancer?
- What are the warning signs of cancer?
- What are the short term effects of marijuana?
- According to the Dietary Guidelines for Americans, if you are a woman you should not exceed how many alcoholic drinks per day? If you are a man?
- What are the physiological responses to smoking?
- Name an incurable STI? What is the most commonly reported STI?
- What is the single most important thing you can do to prevent Heart Disease and cancer?
GET THIS PAPER OR A SIMILAR PAPER WITH SUBMIT YOUR HOMEWORKS AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT
This is a study guide for my healthy lifestyles course (part 3) What are the proper weight lifting techniques? Name various stretching techniques. was first posted on August 19, 2020 at 12:15 am.
©2019 "Submit Your Assignment". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com