Final Essay Stage Two – Outline and Resources – Due
Apr 20, 2021
ARTH 334 7387 Understanding Movies (2212)
Outline and Resources – You are to turn in an outline and resource list for your project before the end of week 5 and submit it to the proper folder. Part two will not be accepted unless part one is turned in.
Save your time – order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlines
Order Paper Now
You must turn in an outline and a list of resources for your project no later than the end of week five.
1. Use either an Alphanumeric Outline, a Decimal Outline, or a sentence hierarchical outline.
2. The list of resources you expect to use includes website, books and films. This should be in the form of an Annotated Bibliography.
To see the entire description of the Final Project, clink here > Final Project.
As you prepare for the Outline of your Final Paper, here are some things to keep in mind:
· Wherever you are in your writing process, it’s important to remember that you’re trying to show me what you’ve learned in the course.
· Make observations and connections and integrate vocabulary and concepts we’re learning
· Think about the organization. Simply listing the elements in the assignment prompt is not an outline
· The thesis statement is the most important part of the outline HOW TO WRITE AN A+ THESIS STATEMENT
· I would like to see a full sentence outline. The more complete your work is now, the more helpful and substantive my feedback can be
· I look forward to seeing how your work is developing!
· You should plan to spend about more time on this stage of the assignment (research and outline) than on the final stage of the assignment (rough draft and polish).
· UMGC’s WRITING CENTER can assist you if you get stuck or need some extra help.
· Final Essay Stage Two – Samples of Outline and Resources (Sample Outline.docx)(Student Example.docx)
Good luck and happy researching!
Rubric Name: Final Essay Outline: Rubric
This table lists criteria and criteria group name in the first column. The first row lists level names and includes scores if the rubric uses a numeric scoring method.
The final paper outline provides a clear and established thesis statement. The thesis statement is supported throughout the outline toward a possible conclusion.
The final paper outline provides a thesis statement that may require some revision. The thesis statement is supported throughout the outline toward a possible conclusion.
The final paper outline provides a thesis statement that may require complete revision. The thesis statement is not fully supported supported throughout the outline toward a possible conclusion.
The final paper outline lacks a clear thesis statement.
Score of Thesis Statement,/ 30
The final paper outline provides a clear outline of concepts that allows for optimal feedback. The outline provides clear support to the thesis and leads to a logical conclusion. Resources are listed throughout to note where they will be utilized in support.
The final paper outline provides an outline of concepts that allows for feedback. The outline provides some support to the thesis and leads to a conclusion where revision is necessary. Resources are listed throughout to note where they will be utilized in support.
The final paper outline provides an outline of concepts that allows for feedback. The outline provides some support to the thesis and leads to a conclusion where revision is necessary.
The outline is not clear, lacks resources, and requires complete revision.
Score of Outline,/ 25
The sources used demonstrate clear academic research that supports the argument being made.
The sources used demonstrate a mix of academic and non-academic source material but still support the argument being made.
The sources being used are non-academic and more work is necessary to justify their purpose in supporting the argument.
The sources are not present or are not appropriate for the paper.
Score of Research,/ 25
Grammar and Style
Exceptional grammar and expression. Writing makes a mark on the audience through freshness of style and expression. Thoughtful past expected common courtesies.
Grammar and expression adhere to the norms of standard English. Writing makes a mark on the audience through freshness of style and expression. Thoughtful past common courtesies.
College level writing and full sentences with adequate depth to express meaning.
Errors of style or expression and/or awkward sentences impede fluent reading of text. No or little sentence variety; style is often trite or redundant. Lacks full respect for diversity.
Score of Grammar and Style,/ 20
Rubric Total Score
85 points minimum
70 points minimum
60 points minimum
0 points minimum
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”