Instrucciones para una COMPOSICIÃ“N
FOLDER 2 – CapÃtulo 6 Parte 1
1. NAME & TITLE: Put your name, date, title of the essay at the top.
2. DOUBLE SPACE
3. VERBS: Useonly verbs from your text (p. 39, 75, 111, 149, 183, 215).Use the present tense only.
POINTS will be taken away for any verb tenses which are not expected at this level of study (including the future, past, perfect, or subjunctive verb tenses). To speak into the future, use â€œir aâ€. (e-text pÃ¡gina 96)
4. NOUNS and adjectives: that are not in this text â€“ may still be used. You may look up any nouns or adjectives you need.
5. ACCENTS (Ã¡) and TILDES (Ã±) matter. (see: â€œAccentsâ€ Information Folder on Bb Home Page)
6. PUNCTUATION matters: capital letter at the beginning of a sentence, period at the end of a sentence, commas when needed, no run-on sentences.
7. NO ENGLISH – no English words, no English translation
8. WRITE 50 to 55 words in Spanish.
9. TOPIC: Choose ONE TOPIC â€“ 1. Costa Rica OR 2. Penguins OR 3. Favorite food.
â€¢ Use the sources provided: videos in Bb Folder2; your text chapter 6.
â€¢ If you chose other sources, please cite them at the bottom of the composition.
â€¢ The writing must be factual (not fictional) & original (not copied). Gracias.
10. To SUBMIT : Attach and Upload your composition in a Word Document and Submit. (Must be a Word Doc.)
1. El Ecotourismo en Costa Rica (Thisisyourtitle.)
Source: e-text pÃ¡gina 166
Source: e-text pÃ¡ginas 178-179
Source: Video de cultura sobre Costa Rica
2. Los PingÃ¼inos Humboldt de La Patagonia (Title)
Source: e-text pÃ¡gina 194
Source: e-text pÃ¡ginas 210-211
Source: Wikipedia â€“ Humboldt Penguins
Source: Video de cultura sobre los pingÃ¼inos
3. Mi comida favorita(Title.)
âŒ› Write about your favorite food(s), or your favorite meal.
âŒ› Explain the ingredients.
âŒ› Tell if you cook it – and how you cook it; or tell if someone else prepares it.
âŒ› Tell why you like it; when was the last time you had it.
âŒ› You may tell a short story on this topic.
âŒ› Use as much vocabulary as possible from page 187.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount! Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post spanish-composition-1 appeared first on Quality Nursing Writers.