Psychology for Life Paper
Complete an interactive stress quiz located at one of these Stress Management websites:
1. Write a 500 to750 word’s Psychology for Life Paper in GCU style. Please include 2 to 3 references from the readings or videos for this week. Apply appropriate citations in the body of the paper. Look at examples in the Writing Center or the Purdue OWL to assist you.
Use the questions below to help outline you paragraphs
· What did the self-assessment tell you about your level of stress? Were you surprised by the results? Explain.
· How does stress impact the body? How do you recognize signs of stress?
· The readings for this Module discuss the relationship between motivation, emotion, and stress. After taking the quiz do you have a new perspective on this dynamic? Describe some times that your motivation and emotion have been affected by stressors in your life.
· Describe 2 ways that you can change stress symptoms you notice
· Describe how understanding the psychology of stress is applicable to everyday life. Discuss topics such as relationships with others, work, school, etc. How might understanding psychology help you in your everyday life?
Must pass turn it in with less than 5%