Etta can be found in this module. In the video clip the psychiatrist talks you through the video and Etta’s diagnosis. Pay attention to the symptoms and criteria for schizophrenia and be able to list the criteria Etta meets to warrant her diagnosis. What sub-type of schizophrenia does she appear to have? Describe what Positive and Negative symptoms are.
Specifically respond to these 5 questions (each worth 2 points)
Save your time – order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlines
Order Paper Now
1. From the reading and the video clips, describe schizophrenia, the symptoms and criteria as if you are describing them to someone who has never heard of schizophrenia. Do not copy-paste the criteria. (2pts)
2. Describe Etta’s symptoms as seen in the video. (2pts)
3. Which subtype of schizophrenia does she seem to meet criteria for? (2 pts)
4. Describe what Positive and Negative symptoms are as they relate to the diagnosis of schizophrenia. (2pts)
5. Finally, what is your reaction to Etta? (2pts)
Complete the training exercises on CapSim. You will be unable to use the simulation correctly without this preparation..
Confirm that you can connect to CapSim’s CapSimCore simulation for the course.
Complete training exercises and tutorial videos as specified below.
Enter and save decisions for your company for each of the two practice rounds scheduled this week.
Review the simulation report before making decisions for each round.
Review the simulation report after each round has processed. What went well? What didn’t? What can you do to improve your company’s position next round? Post in the next week’s discussion.
Complete practice rounds 1 and 2 as scheduled by your professor. Regardless of the score in these practice rounds, every student who fully participates receives full credit. If the practice rounds are not completed, no credit is awarded.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”