Ø Transmittal Letter: (pg. 362) Full block style letter (pg. 288)
· Opens with one or two sentences that explains what is being sent and why.
· The next paragraph concisely summarizes the report’s contents or stresses a finding or conclusion important to the audience. May also mention special conditions under which the material was prepared. (limitations of time or money, for instance)
· Closing paragraph may acknowledge any help received in preparing the report or express the hope that the information fulfills its purpose.
Ø Title page (pg. 365 example)
· Report Title and subtitle
· Report author
· Date Report Issued
· Report Recipient
· No page number
Ø Informative Abstract (Start header on this page) (pg.365-367)(iii is your footer)
· Contains Purpose and Scope
Ø Table of Contents (pg. 368-369)(v is your footer)
Ø Executive Summary (pg. 370-373)(page numbers start here in footer)
· Write after you finish your report
· Avoid using terminology that may not be familiar to your readers
· Spell out all uncommon symbols, abbreviations, and acronyms.
Ø I introduction (pg. 374-375) (provide general information such as why report was written)
· State the subject, purpose, scope, and the way you plan to develop the topic. You should include background (see example on Moodle).
Ø P proposal Information (377) (should include your research and at least one visual. Here is where you can include some of the information from your proposal)
Ø C conclusions (384)
Ø Works Cited/References (385)
Back Matter Contains appendixes (if needed) and Bibliography
*15PAGES TO 18 PAGES TOTALL****
THE TOPIC IS “SEXUAL ASSAULT AND RAPE ON CAMPUSES”
*ATTACHED IS AN EXAMPLE ON HOW THE REPORT SHOULD LOOK ***PLEASE FOLLOW FORMAT EXACTLY LIKE THE EXAMPLE UPLOADED BELOW***
**** FONT- 12PT***** SINGLE SPACED***** TIMES NEW ROMAN**** REPORT COMPONENTS REQUIREMENT ATTACHED BELOW ASWELL**
report on sexual assault in college and university campuses