Answer the following questions covering material from Ch. 6 & 7 of Methods in Behavioral Research:
1. What is reactivity? Explain how reactivity impacts measurement.
2. What are the key features of an experimental design, or ‘true experiment’? How does this compare to case studies?
3. What is survey research and when is it most useful?
4. What issues should be considered when constructing surveys? What are the implications of double-barreled, loaded, and negative questions?
5. What are some survey administration methods? When are each of these methods most appropriate?
6. Define interview bias and provide an example.
7. What is the difference between probability and non-probability sampling techniques?
8. A researcher attends an art reception in a major metropolitan city. She decides to approach people over the age of 50 and ask them to fill out a brief survey about purchasing artwork. Is this a probability or a non-probability sampling technique? What type of sampling procedure is this—simple random, stratified random, cluster, haphazard, purposive, or quota?
9. What is the relationship between sample size and survey results? What are some techniques to evaluate potential sampling bias?
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
The post PSYCH 610 Week 3 Individual Assignment Week Three Homework Exercise appeared first on My Perfect Tutors.