In this course, you will develop a problem in your own professional practice that can be addressed in a research-based approach. You will first develop the problem in this assignment and will later examine research articles applicable to your problem and will propose solutions to your problem in future assignments.
In addition to developing a problem in your own professional practice, this assignment will explore how published research may be used to develop solutions for problems in professional practice and the advantages of utilizing published research.
Save your time – order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlines
Order Paper Now
You should identify a problem that will lead you to research-based best practices that you could implement in your professional setting. In order to ensure you are selecting a problem that you may address in this course, you must be able to find at least eight recent (within the last five years), peer-reviewed, original research reports and articles that are relevant to your problem. You do not need to select or finalize these articles yet, but you should check databases to see if recent, peer-reviewed research is available. Note that these sources must be empirical, original research. The problem should be one that you find interesting and for which you would like to develop applied insight, strategies, and solutions.
Complete this week’s discussion prior to completing this assignment. Use this discussion to gather feedback on your selected problem.
Using the information in the course to date, develop a PowerPoint presentation of 15–17 slides. The PowerPoint must include the following slides, with key information mentioned on the slides and supporting information (including citations) in the notes area.
This slide includes the name and number of the course, name of the assignment, submission date, and the name of the learner.
Introduction slides (5)
Include a slide covering each of the following:
· Describe the setting of your professional practice where a problem may be found.
· Describe the situation that needs a remedy in your professional practice.
· Discuss stakeholders who might benefit from strategies, solutions, and insight to the problem.
· Discuss previous attempts to solve the problem and why these were not successful.
· Discuss the implications of the problem if it is not solved or addressed
Statement of the problem (1)
This slide should provide a statement of a problem in your own professional practice that might be approached in a research-based manner.
Advantages of using published research (1)
Analyze the advantages of using published research. How may using published research provide high-quality information that may be beneficial to developing strategies and solutions to address problems in professional practice? Use your problem as an example.
Innovation in Professional Practice (1)
Discuss how original research results from published articles may be used to provide innovation in professional practice.
Using quantitative and qualitative methodology research articles (4)
Locate published research articles on the use of quantitative and qualitative methodologies in solving problems in professional practice. Analyze the use of quantitative and qualitative methodology research articles with slides for each of the following:
· Describe how quantitative research results might be useful in providing information relevant to problems in professional practice.
· Discuss how statistical information from research may be useful to addressing problems in professional practice. Please cite sources for how to use quantitative methodology articles.
· Describe how qualitative research results might be useful in providing information relevant to problems in professional practice.
· Discuss how the understanding of specific people, places, and situations in qualitative research may be useful to addressing problems in professional practice. Please cite sources for how to use qualitative methodology articles.
Briefly evaluate the key concepts you have learned about using quantitative and qualitative research results to address your problem in professional practice. Then, describe how your research results offer insight or creative solutions to the problem in your professional practice. Cite sources.
Be sure to complete a slide with the reference section in APA format for reference lists.
Your work will be evaluated using this criteria.
VIEW SCORING GUIDE
By successfully completing this assignment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the following course competencies and scoring guide criteria:
· Competency 1: Assess the importance of research as it is situated within the context of professional practice.
. Describe a problem in professional practice that may benefit from using research-based evidence.
. Explain how published research may be used to develop strategies and solutions to address a problem in professional practice.
. Discuss how original research results from published articles may be used to provide innovation in professional practice.
· Competency 2: Examine research as a systematic process.
. Analyze the use of quantitative methodology research articles to address problems in professional practice.
. Analyze the use of qualitative methodology research articles to address problems in professional practice.
· Competency 4: Apply research to problem solving within the context of professional practice in education.
. Evaluate key principles when applying research to address the chosen problem in professional practice.
· Competency 5: Communicate in a manner that is scholarly, professional, and consistent with expectations for professional practice in education.
. Communicate through writing that is concise, balanced, and logically organized.
. Communicate through writing that applies current APA style and formatting and conforms to all assignment instructions.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”