1. Payment card service companies charge merchants per-transaction fees and monthly processing fees
1. Electronic cash can be traced back to the person who spent it.
please put a 1 ,2, or 3 to tell what order they go inâ€¦.
1. Steps followed once a merchant receives a consumerâ€s payment card information:
Merchant authenticates payment card
Merchant checks with payment card issuer
Settlement of balance with the issuer
1. Which is not a disadvantages of electronic cash
No audit trail
Money laundering and fraud
Transactions are more efficient
Susceptible to forgery
1. Electronic Cash can not serve as a substitute for government-issued physical currency.
1. Electronic Wallets hold credit card numbers, electronic cash, owner identification, and contact information.
1. Match the term and definition
Card issuer pays the merchants that accept the card directly and does not use an intermediary
Involve three or more parties (e.g., systems using Visa or MasterCard)
Open loop systems
Closed loop systems
1. One advantage of electronic cash is that it costs less than processing credit card transactions.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount! Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post multiple choice 9 appeared first on Custom Nursing Help.