Write a brief essay using the following format:
Answer the directions in no more than 1,500 words.The assignment should be submitted using Microsoft Word with default margins, using 12-point Times New Roman black font, be double-spaced, and be in essay format.
* REFER to the Scenario, in the LP3 Assignment directions, and the diagram found in these directions.You are now the Fire Commander on the scene.The Sheriff mumbled a few things to you and then walked off.You now have to complete the Seven Critical Tasks to effectively resolve the scene.
1. Pursuant to the diagram and the known measurements on it (9 feet per vehicle lane and the 20 feet distance between the semi-truck cab and over-turned vehicle), SUMMARIZE, in detail how you would establish control and communications, identify the hot zone, and where you would establish the inner perimeter.
2. Pursuant to the diagram and the known measurements on it (9 feet per vehicle lane and the 20 feet distance between the semi-truck cab and over-turned vehicle), SUMMARIZE, in detail, where you would establish the outer perimeter, where you would establish the command post, where you would establish a staging area, and identify what additional resources are needed.
3. ANALYZE how NIMS could specifically be used to assist the remedial county Sheriffâ€s Department- based upon their actions (or lack of) in the LP3 Assignment Scenario.
* Include at least three academic or professional sources to support your work (note: your textbook can count as one source).
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient”for a 15% Discount!”
We have Walden University and Capella University nursing practitioners!