Chapter 14 – Money
Directions: See Grading Rubric Below and Example Attached, please use the attached file as a reference along with the video below.
Each chapter of this book will ask you to write reflectively about the material you have just read. What did I learn? What’s the most valuable thing(s) I learned? What doesn’t work for me? Why doesn’t it work and how can I make it work? This is another way to remember the content of the chapter, so you might try it with your other classes as well.
Work in a Word Processor. Click on ‘Submit Assignment’ and Copy/paste the questions into the text box. Answer all the questions. Save on your computer before submitting to your instructor. Or, Attach your file to assignment.
Important! Be sure to use quotes/examples from the textbook and reference with page numbers for each question. You may also use the PowerPoint for reference. Please state the slide number. Use PowerPoint reference only occasionally per week and when appropriate. Your main reference source is the textbook. Put your reference numbers in parenthesis. Example: (pg. 10 or slide 11)You may also use web or module video reference which must be underlined.
1. Before you read this chapter, how successful were you at managing your Money?
2. How are time and money related? Be specific.
3. What types of aid are available to college students?
4. How will you go about setting up your budget? Do you already have a budget? If so, do you stick to it?
5. Describe the pros and cons of credit and debit cards.
6. What did you learn from the video for chapter 14?
7. Is there anything else on your mind this week? If so, share this with your instructor.
Journal Grading Rubric
Journal Grading Rubric
Guidelines for Journal Chapters
Full Points Credit – 50
· Thoroughly and Completely answers each question
· Gives personal thought as to how chapter material applies to you
· States examples from textbook and gives reference page numbers from textbook for each answer
· Explains personal situations as related to the material
Half Points Credit – 49 – 25
· Answers each question with one sentence
· Shows little personal thought as to how chapter material applies to you
· Gives some or no examples from textbook and some or no reference page numbers from textbook
· Has no personal situations as related to the material
Under Half Points Credit -24 – 0
· Does not answer each question
· Use of yes/no answers with out explanation
· Lacks any personal thought about the chapter material
· Does not attempt the assignmentThe post Journal Assignment 14 first appeared on The Nursing Tutors.
Journal Assignment 14