Explain how you would address the following to help the parents make an educated decision by describing the following:August 21, 2018
Choosing a career path can help you set professional goals and achieve desired results. In the area of Supply Chain, various career path are available. Visit some professional organizations’ (related to Supply Chain) websites and review various career alternatives.August 21, 2018
Assignment 2: Discussion—Exploring Social Problems and Policies
In this module you will start thinking about what social injustice is and how public policies at the local, state, and national level may contribute to social problems.
Research social welfare policies using your textbook, the Argosy University online library resources, and the Internet.
- Select a social problem, for example, poverty, crime, or unemployment.
- Identify and describe the social factors that contribute to the problem.
- Identify and examine a federal or state social welfare policy that aims to address this social problem.
- Employ the textbook’s National Association of Social Workers (NASW) Code of Ethics as a frame of reference and complete the following:
- Explain whether this social policy addresses the social problem adequately and ethically.
- Give reasons and examples in support.
Research the selected social problem as it exists in one other country. Respond to the following:
- Compare the implications of this social problem in your community to that of the other country.
- Discuss how this problem is handled in the other country. For example, pollution of local water sources may be a problem in your community, but how is it addressed in Norway?
- Give examples and reasons in support of your response.
Write your initial response in 400–500 words. Apply APA standards to citation of sources.
"Are you looking for this answer? We can Help click Order Now"