Epidemiology and Disease Control
This is your first day at the CDC as an Epidemic Intelligence Service (EIS) officer. Your senior EIS officer has asked you to select an epidemiological focus area you would like to develop as your expertise.
Note: Click here to visit the website of EIS to learn more about EIS’s work. In addition, view EIS’s fact sheets and profiles.
Using the South University Online Library or the Internet, research about the various epidemiological focus area and identify the one that you would like to develop as your expertise.
Based on your research and understanding, create a 2- to 3-page memo in a Microsoft Word document, which includes the answers to the following questions:
- Explain the area of expertise that you would like to develop? Why?
- What are your views on the role of epidemiology?
- How would you plan to advance your knowledge of epidemiologic principles in your area of focus?
- How you will integrate principles of epidemiology in your work? Reflect upon your experiences in healthcare?
- What informative content will you share with your senior EIS officer about healthcare in general and public health in particular?
- How will you actively and vigilantly plan to address the health concerns in the United States and abroad?
Support your responses with examples.
Cite any sources in APA format.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
The post HOW WILL YOU ACTIVELY AND VIGILANTLY PLAN TO ADDRESS THE HEALTH CONCERNS IN THE UNITED STATES AND ABROAD? appeared first on nursing assignment tutor.