Each of the 5 papers must include the following:
- Title Page. The title should be descriptive and suggest the paper’s purpose
- Table of Contents
- Contain an introduction, body of paper, and conclusion.
- Appendices (if applicable):
- Reference List (every citation, in the Text, must be correctly listed in the Reference List) The References in the back of this Syllabus are in correct A.P.A. Format! There must be 6 to 10 scholarly references per paper.
- If you have more than one Table, a List of Tables Page follows the Table of Contents
- If you have more than one Figure, a List of Figures Page follows the Table of Contents or the List of Tables Page (if there is a List of Tables Page).
Students must follow the most recent edition of the A.P.A. Publication Manual, when submitting the papers required for this course.
- a. Blank page
- b. Executive Summary
- c. Title Page
- d. Table of Contents
- e. List of Tables (optional)
- f. List of Figures (optional)
- g. The Text
- h. References
Submit Your Assignment and get professional help from our qualified experts!
how to conduct an external audit for a private sector was first posted on June 29, 2020 at 5:51 pm.
©2019 "Submit Your Assignment". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com