Some people you know say they don’t believe that the climate is changing. After completing this week’s readings, how would you respond?
Write a 525- to 700-word response including:
- How scientists learn about past global temperatures and climates
- The greenhouse effect
- Greenhouse gases and their role in current climate change
- One piece of data scientists offer to show that the climate is changing globally
- see this NASA website: http://climate.nasa.gov/evidence/
- Expected impacts of climate change in your area
- see the EPA’s January 2017 snapshot by state: https://19january2017snapshot.epa.gov/climate-impacts/climate-change-impacts-state_.html
- Use APA formatting rules
- Provide at least three references other than those mentioned above.
Submit Your Assignment and get professional help from our qualified experts!
How scientists learn about past global temperatures and climates was first posted on July 8, 2019 at 12:07 pm.
©2019 "Submit Your Assignment". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com