Institutions Case Study Instructions
Choose two democratic foreign nations with differing governmental institutions and answer the following questions in a 4 page case study 1000 words, not including the title page and bibliography):
1. How is each nations legislature, executive, and high court/judicial system structured (presidential vs. parliamentary executive, bicameral vs. unicameral legislature, adversarial vs. inquisitorial judicial system, etc.)? How does each institution function?
2. How is power divided within or between each institution? What kinds of powers does each institution have within the nations governmental structure?
3. How are the members of each institution elected and/or appointed? How much influence does public opinion/vote have on each institution?
1. Include a title page in current Turabian format.
2. Font should be double-spaced, Times New Roman, size 12. All margins should be 1
3. Use current Turabian Author-Date style for all citations (i.e. parenthetical citation onlyno footnotes). Paper must include a properly formatted bibliography in current Turabian Author-Date style.
4. Paper should be between 1000 words 4 pages), not including the title page and bibliography.
5. Page numbers should be included in the upper right-hand corner.
6. In addition to referencing the textbook and Scripture, paper must include 2-3 secondary sources to justify the students argument and/or conclusions.
7. Refer to Institutions Case Study Rubric for other formatting requirements.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”