Week Four: Facility Planning—Floor Plan, Part 2
This week you will continue to build your final facility. The legal team has asked you to provide them with considerations regarding legal and regulatory requirements that may affect the facility planning process.
Add the following to your facility:
- Assets and equipment:
- All assets and equipment that should be considered for use by the patient, staff, and families
- Regulatory considerations:
- Color and noise elements
- Regulatory elements, such as Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) guidelines
Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper. Your paper should:
- Analyze the impact of federal, state, and local legal and regulatory requirements on your selected facility.
- Analyze accountability and liability implications for individuals and organizations for your selected facility.
- Analyze legal versus ethical considerations for your selected facility.
- Include a print screen of your facility below. Use the instructions provided if you need help adding a print screen.
Include a print screen of your facility in the last page of the paper.
Cite at least 3 peer-reviewed, scholarly, or similar references.
Format your assignment according to APA guidelines.
NB: Facility to consider is The Birthing Place
Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient”for a 15% Discount!”
The post facility planning floor plan part 2 appeared first on The Nursing Hub.