Write a four to six page paper in which you:
1. Examine the circumstances that resulted in the merger or acquisition for the selected company. Speculate on two reasons why the resulting decision to merge or to acquire / be acquired was made.
2. Assess the significant positive effects of the merger or acquisition. Provide at least two examples of those effects now that the merger or acquisition has been completed.
3. Examine the organizational structure that has resulted from the merger or acquisition. Analyze the major differences between the resulting company and the original two organizations.
4. Determine whether or not the human resources management practices of the company were modified to reflect the outcome of the merger or acquisition. If no changes were necessary, speculate on the reasons why they were not. Provide a rationale for your response.
5. Use at least four academic quality resources in this assignment.