Analyze data pertaining to a specific community health issueAugust 28, 2018
Reflect on the importance of using peer-reviewed journal articles as a scholar-practitioner in the helping professions.August 28, 2018
As a community of practice your task for this week is to collaborate with professionals across the health care system and with your community of practice in the discussion in order to find a gap in care or social determinant that often results in poor health care outcomes. You will begin to take the lead in advocating for and collaborating with others to improve the health care outcomes for populations at risk.
What health issue, problem, or disparity in health outcomes is of concern to you as a scholar practitioner in your community? What gaps in knowledge and care do you see as possible causes for the health issue? What does the health data tell you about the health issue? What does the literature tell you about the health issue? How can you learn about the health issue and about possible solutions from the viewpoint of families, community as a whole, and health professionals in your community? What evidence is there to support your proposal? What is one avenue you could advocate for improved health outcomes and know when a change has taken place?
- Develop an intervention plan in collaboration with other professionals that takes into account determinants of health, available resources, and activities that contribute to health and the prevention of illness or injury
- Provide culturally competent care, i.e., health promotion, disease and injury prevention interventions in collaboration with other health care professionals in a community health care setting
- Analyze data pertaining to a specific community health issue
- Evaluate how cultural competence improves nursing practice and health outcomes
- Evaluate current evidence-based practices for your selected population
- Analyze evidence-based practices
- Evaluate programs aimed at solving health problems
- Evaluate local disaster plans and contemplate collaborative efforts in problem solving
- Analyze effectiveness of practicum proposal through practice presentations
- Present practicum presentation to colleagues
"Are you looking for this answer? We can Help click Order Now"