Visit the Web site of the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). That site includes the National Priorities List (NPL), which identifies locations where environmental damage is being corrected. For example, if a pesticide company was found to be dumping harmful chemicals into a lake, the NPL would document the case and the status of the cleanup process.
Review the NPL and choose a location that is near your area of residence. Summarize the case, and provide your analysis in the Discussion Area by the due date assigned, being sure to include the following:
- Type of pollution in the area, the environmental fraud responsible for it, and any company or organizations involved in the fraud.
- Threats to human health, if any, from the pollution at the site.
- Laws related to the case.
- How the situation was investigated by EPA or other related agencies and any criminal charges filed.
- Status of any cleanup effort.
Submit Your Assignment and get professional help from our qualified experts!
environmental fraud was first posted on August 2, 2020 at 5:58 am.
©2019 "Submit Your Assignment". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org