Part I: This part is worth 70 points.
Write an essay on a controversial moral topic by fulfilling the following criteria:
1. Clarifying the basic question
2. Using three standard ethical theories as the bases for pro arguments
3. Employing three standard ethical theories as the bases for con arguments
4. Summarizing the argument for a representative pro position, with a specific
5. Reconstructing the argument for a representative con position, with a specific
6. Articulating your reasons for a pro or con position
Part II: This part is worth 30 points.
Write a paragraph specifying the following:
1. The theory and argument you presented
2. The helpful criticisms of other groups you set forth
3. The representative position, based on a textual source, you summarized and shared.
Word count: 1,000
The post Does sex require commitment? appeared first on Empire Essays.
Does sex require commitment? was first posted on June 15, 2022 at 4:34 am.©2019 "Empire Essays". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org