Greendale Project ReDuxDue Week 4 and worth 60 points
This assignment consists of two (2) parts: a project schedule, and a written response. You must submit both parts as separate files for the completion of this assignment. Label each file name according to the part of the assignment it is written for.
Part A: Project Schedule(Submit as one  Microsoft Project file)
- Create a multi-level work breakdown structure (WBS) and detailed project schedule, using the information from the “Greendale Stadium Case” located at the end of Chapter 6, and incorporating the following constraints.Note: When you create your MS Project schedule, you will need to update your project per the following constraints:
- The project must consist of at least twenty (20) tasks.
- Each task must have a start and finish date that matches the duration noted in the assignment.
- Each task must be assigned to a resource (e.g., Demolishing Crew; Construction Crew; Landscaping Crew).
- Assume that the crew works during normal weekdays (no weekend work) under normal conditions (8 hours per day).
- In terms of holidays, you can assume no work will be done the following days: New Year’s Day, President’s Day, Good Friday, Good Monday, Friday before Memorial Day, Memorial Day, the business day before Independence Day, Independence Day, the Friday before Labor Day, Labor Day, the day before Thanksgiving Day, Thanksgiving Day, Black Friday (day after Thanksgiving), the business day before Christmas, Christmas Day, the business day after Christmas Day, and New Year’s Eve.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
The post Business Management – Greendale Project Redux appeared first on Graduate Paper Help.