BREXIT CASE ANALYSIS GUIDELINES and QUESTIONS
1. ARTICLE TO BE ANALYZED:
Read the article â€œUK lawmakers OK Johnsonâ€™s Brexit bill, pave way to exit EUâ€ by Jill Lawless. The article is available at: https://apnews.com/bdc908fb0074aaa27443a068cc219724
2. ARTICLE FOR INFORMATION ONLY (Do not analyze this article!!):
For additional information on Brexit, it is recommended that you read â€œWhat Is Brexit? A Simple Guide to Why It Matters and What Happens Nextâ€ located at https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2019/world/europe/what-is-brexit.html
3. After you have read the Lawless article, answer the following three questions:
1) Provide a brief summary of main points of the â€œUK lawmakersâ€ article. (Approximately 150 words)
2) Identify and discuss one advantage and one disadvantage of Johnsonâ€™s Brexit bill. How does the advantage and disadvantage you have identified relate to what you have learned in â€œRefresher Notes #3â€? Be sure to include specific terms and concepts from Refresher Notes #3 in your answer. (Approximately 250 words)
3) What impact do you think Brexit and Johnsonâ€™s Brexit bill will have on the trade relationship between the United States and the U.K.? Explain your answer. (Approximately 100 words)
*** Answer each question in a separate paragraph. Please number the question youâ€™re answering.
*** Answer all questions in a narrative format using complete sentences. NO BULLETS OR NUMBERED LISTS!!! Points will be deducted for using a bulleted/numbered list format.
*** The paper should be single-spaced, approximately 500 words (total) excluding the title page and questions.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.