Assignment 4: Exporting Best Practices
In Chapter 9 of Mastering Import and Export Management, there is a description of best practices that all freight forwarders should observe in exporting products and services. The chapter also describes best practices that exporters themselves should observe to avoid relying too heavily on freight forwarders in complying with U.S. export regulations. One area of specific concern since the U.S. 9/11 terrorist attack has been “dual use items” (e.g., cell phones being used to detonate explosive devices).
Write a two to three (2-3) page paper in which you:
- Identify two (2) items that could fall under the category of “ dual use items.”
- Determine how you, as the exporter, would incorporate best practices within your company and in your relationship with your freight forwarder to successfully manage the export of the items you selected in compliance with U.S. export regulations.
- Use at least three (3) quality references and use the book as a reference as well. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment
The post Assignment 4: Exporting Best Practices first appeared on https://essaysresearch.org.
Assignment 4: Exporting Best Practices was first posted on September 25, 2020 at 7:51 am.
©2019 "Submit Your Assignment". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com