1. 14th Amendment – Black History – HISTORY.com, HISTORY.com (2018), http://www.history.com/topics/black-history/fourte… (last visited Feb 14, 2018).
2. Brown-v-Board-of-Education-of-Topeka, History.com (2018), http://www.history.com/topics/black-history/brown-… (last visited Feb 14, 2018).
3. Brown v. Board of Education, Oyez (2018), https://www.oyez.org/cases/1940-1955/347us483 (last visited Feb 14, 2018).
For each of the citations, read through their webpages and honestly assess their respective qualitative value as academic resources based on whether it contains:
– broad generalizations, pinpointed information, or somewhere in-between;
– up-to-date information;
– information that is helpful for expanding readers’ knowledge of the subject;
– consistently accurate facts;
– clearly identified distinctions between purported facts and assumptions;
– language at the right level for those who are most likely going to use its information;
– grammatical or spelling errors;
– obvious biases;
– comprehensive review of other resources on the same subject;
– accurate citations;
– author contact information;
– author credentials that validate expertise;
– reputable publisher;
– reliable organizational sponsorship;
– peer review (especially blind peer review);
Based on your assessment, assign each one of the three resources that you selected a letter grade (e.g., A, B, C, D, or F) and explain why you rated it as such.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.