Resources: Review your Week 4 readings and videos.
Choose one of the following themes for a presentation on your Week 4 content:
- Changing Times: Proto-Pop and The Beats (must include either Robert Rauschenberg or Jasper Johns)
- Andy Warhol and Pop Art (focus on Warhol OR Warhol and other Pop artists)
- Protest Art (You may choose to focus on Civil Rights, the Vietnam War, or both)
Create a 10- to 12-sllde presentation (including a title and reference slide) on your selected theme that includes the following:
- 100- to 250-word speaker notes for each of your content slides that summarize the main points listed on the slide (you will have a minimum of 8 to 10 content slides which excludes the title and reference slides).
- A description and analysis of four to six artworks related to your selected theme (include an image of each artwork).
- A description of the subject of each artwork; what was the subject depicted by the artist?
- An examination of how this type of art developed; why did artists choose these subjects? To what social or cultural events were artists responding?
- A description of the materials, media, or techniques used by the artists; why did the artist use these materials or techniques? What is the overall effect of the artwork?
You my use Microsoft® PowerPoint® or another presentation tool.
Format your references according to appropriate course level APA guidelines.
Use in-text citation according to the references you are using for this presentation, in the speaker notes not in the actual slides.
Use visual aids in the slides and reference the source.
Don’t make the slides crowded with information, slides need to be professionally organized.
Speaker notes need to be detailed not just a copy and paste from the actual slides.
The post Art of the 1950s and 1960s Presentation first appeared on Submit Your Homework.
Art of the 1950s and 1960s Presentation was first posted on September 19, 2020 at 7:12 pm.
©2019 "Submit Your Assignment". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com