ï¼ˆ1ï¼‰.Refer to the indicated sample data and determine whether they appear to be from a population with a normal distribution. Assume that this requirement is loose in the sense that the population distribution need not be exactly normal, but it must be a distribution that is roughly bell-shaped.
1. The numbers of chocolate chips in Chips Ahoy (reduced fat) cookies, as listed in Data Set 28 â€œChocolate Chip Cookiesâ€ in Appendix B.
2. The weights (pounds) of discarded yard waste, as listed in Data Set 31 â€œGarbage Weightâ€ in Appendix B.
3. The weights (lb) of the contents in cans of Diet Coke, as listed in Data Set 26 â€œCola Weights and Volumesâ€ in Appendix B.
ï¼ˆ2ï¼‰.Determine whether a probability distribution is given. If a probability distribution is given, use Excel to find its mean and standard deviation. If a probability distribution is not given, identify the requirements that are not satisfied.
1. Ted is not particularly creative. He uses the pickup line â€œIf I could rearrange the alphabet, Iâ€d put U and I together.â€ The random variable x is the number of women Ted approaches before encountering one who reacts positively.
2. In a Microsoft Instant Messaging survey, respondents were asked to choose the most fun way to flirt, and theaccompanying table is based on the results.
In person 0.05
Instant message 0.24
Text message 0.15
3. A sociologist randomly selects single adults for different groups of three, and the random variable x is the number in the group who say that the most fun way to flirt is in person (based on a Microsoft Instant Messaging survey).
4. Groups of adults are randomly selected and arranged in groups of three. The random variable x is the number in the group who say that they would feel comfortable in a self-driving vehicle (based on a TE Connectivity survey)
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount! Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post answer these questions 112 appeared first on My Nursing Experts.