Unit I Project
- Weight: 9% of course grade
- Grading Rubric
- Due: Tuesday, 06/01/2020 11:59 PM (CST)
Congratulations! You have been hired as the first director of human resources (HR) for your organization. You will create this fictional organization, which will then be used in this assignment and future assignments.
For this assignment, complete the steps listed below.
- First, begin with an introduction that provides the name and basic description of your fictional organization. Include the location (city and state), type of industry, and number of employees.
- The organization must have 20 or more employees.
- It must be an organization where unionization and globalization are possible.
- Second, explain the importance of equal employment opportunity as you see it through your eyes as the HR director. Why is it important to have up-to-date knowledge about federal laws against discrimination?
- Third, select three federal or state discrimination laws that you consider to be important for your organization.
- Next, evaluate the laws and why you selected the laws that you chose.
- Provide a summary of the total amount of charge statistics in your organization’s state that are related to the three laws you described.
- Finally, develop a brief nondiscrimination policy for your organization. Ensure that it reflects what you must do to prevent discriminatory practices at your organization. Be sure it contains all recommended requirements discussed in the unit lesson.
Your project should be a minimum of three pages in length, not counting the title and reference pages. You must use at least three sources to support your project. Adhere to APA Style when constructing this assignment, and make certain to include in-text citations and references for all sources that are used. Please note that no abstract is needed.
Submit Your Assignment and get professional help from our qualified experts!
an introduction that provides the name and basic description of your fictional organization was first posted on June 29, 2020 at 1:42 am.
©2019 "Submit Your Assignment". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com