1) List the title, authors, and source of your first article.
Article = Decreases in Psychological Well-Being Among American Adolescents After 2012 and Links to Screen Time Diruing the Rise of Smartphone Technology
Author = Jean M. Twenge, Gabrielle N. Martin, and W. Keith Campbell
Source = PsycINFO Database
2) Briefly but coherently summarize the reason or rationale for the study reported (i.e., list the hypotheses that were tested) in your first article.
3) What major domain of knowledge (of the six covered in this course) does the research fall under, and why do you think this is so? Note that some studies are in between domains, e.g., the authors might correlate a personality variable from one domain (e.g., dispositional) with an outcome from another domain (e.g., biological). So it is quite possible you could conclude that a study falls under two (or more) domains, and easily justify that conclusion.
Social and Cultural Domain
4) Briefly describe the main findings of the research reported in your first article. Please describe with enough clarity so that someone who has not read the article can understand the gist of the study reported, the rationale for doing it, and the main findings. For example, if the main findings are correlations between a personality measure and some outcome, we need to know the direction and magnitude of that correlation. What is the “take home” message of this article with regard to your topic? Some articles report lots of tangential results, you only need to focus on the results for your topic.
The post 1) List the title, authors, and source of your first article. appeared first on Submit Your Homeworks.
1) List the title, authors, and source of your first article. was first posted on November 1, 2020 at 7:20 am.©2019 "Submit Your Assignment". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com